10/3Hazel says " I got to think over how could i earn lots money!". I think and assume hazel just copies what her daddy says~
10/4
Monday, the PE teacher asks girls to wear pants not skirts.
I try to put a skirt on hazel with a tight pant inside. Hazel not likes the idea because she likes to listen to what the teacher says no skirt eventhough i try to explain to her that there is a tight pant under the skirt that she is not wearing the skirt but also the pant.However, I am so angry and leave the bedroom.
Later, hazel walks to me in the living room and explain nicely to me why she needs to do this.
At that time, i feel i am so childish that i loose my temper. I am glade hazel not like me so emotional but find the way to convince me the reason she needs to wear pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment