
Suddenly, hazel ables to talk more words to express herself. She like to say the most is "I want to be hold in the arms我要抱抱嘛~“ or asking somthing like “THIS!! THAT!!這個,那個". Hazel knows to fake crying to get what she want.
I really not used to "talking" to my BABY! She is not only satisfied with milk but anything can be. It just feels like she woud say to me "Mom, we really need to sit down and talk about it 老媽,我們該好好坐下來談談!" anytime soon. Scaring~ I am panic as hazel was just born.
I really admire some of my friends taking their baby alone, such as Ilin and Su-chi. Inspired from the call from Ilin, I think of if it is time to take care of hazel alone myself not sending to the nanny. Maybe i am not born to be good mother but practice woud make perfect.
Don't know...thinking...
No comments:
Post a Comment