CURTIS Blog

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Job & Work

As an employee, there are contracted responsibility that you can quit anytime. As a mother, there are lots responsibility till you dead.
These days, I have been think about my childhood what i don't like and like. I just like to do better mother job from my childhood experience.
Last night, i try to put hazel to sleep alone without any help. I was so "empty" and scared that i don't know how to deal with it. From my childhood experience, there is no bed time story or talking.
Maybe that's the reason why i can take lots pictures of hazel but I can not put lots words beside.
If i need to take care hazel alone at home, I need to learn more from others not my childhood experience.

「愛」不只是噓寒問暖;「愛」也不光是甜蜜的鼓勵和雙臂中的寵溺:「愛」有時還必須懷著擔憂講兩三句別人不願意講的難聽話,但在「愛」裡就是沒有疑慮。
If i choose a 9am-6pm work , I could away from my mother responisbility?

No comments: