CURTIS Blog

Friday, September 24, 2010

School Field Trip 9/7



Date: 09/06-09/10

What we have covered:
Reader: Bug on a Rug
MPM: E2 Ordinal Numbers
Rhyme: She Sells Seashells
Phonics: Consonants w, c, r, p, q, v
Song: Cruising Along

Dear Parents,

It was very nice to see all the parents at the parent-teacher meeting last Wednesday. If you still have any questions concerning the textbooks or teaching method used for any of the classes please let me know. I think that the fieldtrip on Tuesday this week was also a success and that all the students and parents had a very nice day! Thank you for coming!

I was surprised to see how shy Hazel was on the fieldtrip! She is normally much more talkative at school and she plays with all the other girls and some of the other boys in the class too. Maybe it is a little different for her when mommy is around. I hope that she has an enjoyable time anyway

No comments: