
Date: 05/03-05/07
What we have covered:
Reader: We Can Run
MPM: D4 Combination/Separation of Numbers
Rhyme: Betty Botter
Phonics: Fish Wish
Song: Peter Hammers
Dear Parents,
I think that the Mother’s Day fair on Sunday was a success! The students seemed to enjoy the activities and games as well as the prizes. We also had another good week in class. The students had fun on their Wednesday fieldtrip to DaAn Park and have also been doing a good job at keeping up with their work in class.
Hazel continues to do well in class. She is enthusiastic during lessons and pays attention to what the teachers say. She has been keeping up with everything that I’ve been teaching and has no trouble with learning new material. Hazel is a good student with a nice personality and it is a pleasure to have her in class!
Date: 05/10-05/14
What we have covered:
Reader: We Can Run
MPM: D4 Spatial Description
Rhyme: How Much Wood?
Phonics: Fish Wish & Shhh!
Song: Reach for the Sky
Dear Parents,
Bunny class had another good week at school. The students enjoyed making bacon, lettuce & Tomato (BLT) sandwiches on Wednesday for cooking class. I’ve finished writing the play that our class will perform for the graduation show. We will be doing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. I think that this is an enjoyable story and the students will have fun performing it. We will begin to memorize the lines and learn the actions very soon.
Hazel continues to work hard in class and her efforts are paying off. Her reading is getting better and better with every week. I’m happy with her progress and I hope to see her continue at this pace. Hazel is a nice student and she is always well behaved at school. I hope to see her keep up the good work.
Date: 05/17-05/21
What we have covered:
Reader: The Pencil
MPM: D4 Functions
Rhyme: John Jacob Jingleheimer Sshmidt
Phonics: Shhh!
Song: Three Blue Pigeons
Dear Parents,
The students had fun at school this week. We went to the riverside park in Xindian on Wednesday, and although the weather was hot, the students enjoyed their time outdoors. We also began learning the lines for the graduation show and hopefully the students will be able to memorize them within the next couple of weeks.
Hazel will be playing the part of an Oompa Loompa for the show. I think that she will do a good job with her part and look very good in the costume! Hazel enjoys playing with the other girls in class. She especially likes Sandra and they are very good friends. Hazel has excellent behavior and she is well liked by all.
Date: 05/24-05/28
What we have covered:
Reader: The Pencil (review)
MPM: D4 (review)
Rhyme: Zip Zoom
Phonics: The Big Race
Song: One Elephant Went Out to Play
Dear Parents,
I will be taking two days off from work this week: Thursday and Friday. My friend, Teacher Wally, will be substituting for me on those days and I think that bunny class will like him a lot! Rehearsals for the graduation play are going well so far. The students are beginning to remember their lines. On Wednesday, we had fun making oatmeal cookies in class.
Hazel has very good pronunciation! We’ve been rehearsing for the graduation show and she has been doing a great job. Some of the words in her lines are not so easy but she’s been having no trouble repeating them after me. I hope to encourage her to speak up a little as her voice is very quiet.
No comments:
Post a Comment