Hazel is a kind of girl keeping things in mind.防禦率低+攻擊性弱
As a mother, it hurts to see her gets any hurt from boys. I wonder if she thinks it is just playing. So, she would say "it is ok 沒關係“ when i ask her afterward. Idealy,she should ask for help or stop them with some action on the spot. Because it might be dangerouse what if someone hits her eyes, ears, or else.
Days ago, I worry much that I tell her the husband(man) should be a person cannot be violent to the wife(woman). You should find your husband just like your daddy. (OS.: Hopfully you can find someone better than your father.)
Days goes by, she tells me she would marry Eden. At the time I am wondering why. She tells me Eden is not violent. In this case, she like Eden marry her. It is quite funny to see my teaching leads to her decision.
There still a long way to go for the teaching.
Friday, October 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment