Recently, hazel learn saying "No Way~" from us as fun i guess.After her music together class, i decide not giving her 嘴嘴 pacifier (No Matter What!!!!). As I heard from some mommy their childs are not eating it already. That does frustrate me since I don't feel any complishment from taking hazel alone at home So Far.
Right after leaving the class building, Hazel always cries and keeps on saying "hold me抱抱“ and "give me 嘴嘴 pacifier, i like to sleep~" 聽我說睡覺會打哈欠的童書,她也會一邊假裝打哈欠一邊說“我打哈欠了, 我要吃嘴嘴睡覺~“
Till we arrived the grandparents' house, she cries loud and asked for the 嘴嘴 pacifier. It is painful to see her crying which makes me cying with her also. I am lost that i don't know what i am doing is right or wrong. Seeing me crying, she comes to hug me. Then,she just not mention having 嘴嘴 pacifier and go to her play room playing.
She finally had her nape with not having 嘴嘴 pacifier after 3 hours crying and playing. However,she woke up from her 1.5 hrs nape and cried for her 嘴嘴 pacifier.
At the time , the grandpa back home with the toy house. I told her if she not have 嘴嘴 pacifier she would able to have the toy house as the preasant. And , it works and save me from another 哭天搶地.
No comments:
Post a Comment