Last night, nanny told me she was surprising hearding hazel said "I had the milk already"我 (已經) 喝過牛奶了. She thought I taught her saying so. Actually, i have never taught hazel to speak anything but she really learn from us every minutes.
At the recent weeks, hazel stars like to ask us "what is that" 那是什麼?(之前是說“西嚮“-台語的是什麼?)
Moreover, she would ask me "what is that" from you answer. It makes the conversation like forever. Such as , she would ask me "what is that". I answer her nicely "that is xxx". THEN~ She would ask me "what is xxx?". I would try to answer her till i lose my patient and saying "I don't know". But !! It is not educated! Hazel would copy my answer and say to me "i don't know" more and more now.
Then , i realize it is not good to educate her to be no patient and no motivation in learning.
Thursday, January 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment